Happy Holidays!

Poinsettia

About these ads

15 Comments on “Happy Holidays!”

1. Alberta smith says:

Hi, Shari:

Your poinsetta is beautiful. Nobody does colours in such an appealing way. I have learned so much from your daily sketches. Thank you. Now take a well-earned holiday!

Alberta

2. captelaine says:

Merry Christmas, and happy New Year… I am so happy I found your blog this year…. your art is so inspiring to me.

3. Katrin says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Shari!!

4. Mona Hammond says:

Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and yours and success in 2013!

5. Ruth says:

Hi Shari,

What an inspiration you are to all of us. I look forward each day to “TUNE IN” to your
    blog and see what goodies are there. Thank you so much for your generous spirit in
    sharing your ideas and experiments with different materials. This is really special!
    Happy holidays!

Ruth

6. Ross C says:

What an improvement!!! That’s so much better. At first, I thought you had done a new painting. So you haven’t bought that travel scanner yet? : )
    Saw some poinsettias growing here today… in the ground.

• I haven’t bought the travel scanner yet (!) and I didn’t realize how blurry the photo was until I returned home. I scanned it really quickly and reposted because the quality was so poor and there are some pesky followers who prefer the scanned rather than the photographed sketches : )

• Ross C says:

What a relief! I just checked the online Canadian-English dictionary and found that “pesky” actually is an adjective for “a person who can’t identify poinsettias from murky, out-of-focus iPhone photos”… I had originally thought you were using the Australian definition… which is not very complimentary. : )