Canada Day

Paints, brushes and sketchbooks are packed for my Pacific Northwest workshops so today I painted with a little Van Gogh travel palette and a water brush. The pan colours are not that vibrant so it was difficult to get a real Canada red but I wanted to get one last post in before I leave. It will be a busy few weeks with workshops in three cities and after that there will be a few days of holiday. I will certainly be posting along the way but I know for certain that some places are remote and without wifi. How will I manage?? Actually, it will be great to disconnect from the internet for a while but I will definitely be painting so expect lots of new paintings on the blog when I return. In the meantime, happy Canada Day!

9 Comments on “Canada Day”

1. Have a wonderful trip, Shari. I look forward to your posts.

2. Monique says:

Oh I just love it!
    Have fun!

3. RICHARD émilie. says:

Passez d’excellentes vacances et vivement votre retour pour nous faire découvrir toutes vos merveilles…

4. Nathalie says:

Have a great time and enjoy your trip. We all look forward to see your next posts.

5. drawandshoot says:

Have a wonderful trip, Shari!

6. rosjenke says:

I need to unsubscribe as I will be overseas for 6 weeks. I will miss your fab paintings and look forward to catching up on my return. Thanks so much for your wonderful and inspiring posts.
    I know your workshops will be great (envy) …… have a fun trip.

7. dezabaleta says: