Summer workshops on the West Coast

This summer I’ll be giving workshops in Vancouver, Anacortes and Seattle, on the invitation of different groups of local sketchers. It’s coincidental that they are all in the same region, but very convenient. The Anacortes group is full but there are still a few spots left in the Vancouver and Seattle workshops. Both of these are two-day location sketching in watercolour workshops. Vancouver is on July 4 & 5 and Seattle is on July 12 & 13. If you are interested in joining us, please let me know and I’ll send you the info.

LeftoverBouquet

48 Comments on “Summer workshops on the West Coast”

1. Carol Koffler says:

Gorgeous……. Thanks for uplifting my day. Carol Koffler

2. Jane Kline says:

I am interested in the Vancouver workshop in July. Please send me the info. Thank you, Jane.

3. Dempsey, Cathy says:

HOORAY! I’d given up hope that you would come to Seattle. Would love to get the information. I’m at a new job/email address and lost track of you for a bit. Any chance you’re doing a class in Paris the first week of June? I know it’s a long shot but thought I would ask! Cathy

4. s beneross says:

Dear Shari Thank you for your info on the workshops.I would be interested in attending the one in Vancouver (July 4 and 5). Could you please send me the information?I very much enjoy your daily sketches. Your work is just beautiful! Thank you kindly,Sandra

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:36:07 +0000 To: beneross@bell.net

5. bahmannasseri says:

Hi Shari,

I hope you are well.

Can you please send me the info on the two west coast workshops?

Thanks, Homa

6. Jody says:

Hello Shari, please send info on Vancouver workshop. That is in Washington State, correct? Thank you very much. I look forward to your daily posts. Jody Bryan

7. Dean aka Prince Alarming Mollon says:

Hi Please let me know about vancouver classes. Thanks Dean

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:35:56 +0000 To: appetites@hotmail.com

8. shelley.hoover says:

Shari

I would like more info about your workshop on Vancouver.

Thanks very much Shelley

Sent from Samsung Mobile

9. Mary Heath says:

Hi Shari, I’m late to the table, but could I please be put on a waiting list for the Anacortes class? I wrote a while ago when there were still 2 spots, but didn’t act. If this is possible, can you let me know what I could do to secure a spot on a waiting list? I live nearby and it would be simple for me to fill in for someone quickly.

Thanks so much. Mary Heath

Sent from my iPad

10. Ashley Wright says:

Hi Shari, I would be interested in the Vancouver or Seattle workshops. Please send me more info. So excited to go to one of these workshops!!!! You are awesome.
    Ashley Wright

11. Diana Jackson says:

Love your sketches. Please send me info re the Seattle workshop. And, by the way, after viewing all your recent snowy ventures, why not come to Tucson for the winter and teach and sketch here (I’m here in the winter, fleeing from western Washington grey skies, a “rain bird”.) Thanks, Diana

12. Ashley Wright says:

Hi Shari,

So excited to go to one of these workshops!!!! You are awesome.

Ashley Wright

13. Gorgeous! Love the colours

14. Jim Bumgarner says:

Hi Shari, would love to join you in Seattle in July. Please send the info my way.

Thanks,
    Jim Bumgarner

15. Elizabethcoxart@gmail.com says:

Hi Shari I would be interested in your Vancouver workshop if there are any spots left. Looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers Elizabeth Cox

Sent from my iPad

16. Joy Makon says:

Love this Shari, it is a much needed color perk! As much as I love painting snow scenes, this is a great reminder to throw some still life into the mix. Glad to find your blog!

17. Magali Lenarczak says:

Hi Sharri,
    Cab you, please, send me information regarding
    the Seattle workshop.
    Thanks!

18. Kristine Barge says:

Shari, I would be interested in the Vancouver workshop …. can you send me details? It might be possible that Seattle could be an alternative for me … can you also send details for that event as well?

19. Violet Smythe says:

Please forward the info re Vancouver sessions. Violet

Sent from Violets iPhone Pls excuse any typos!

20. Diana Jackson says:

Ps: sending this again in case you missed the first one.

21. dezabaleta says:

Well captured colors. Excellent watercolor!

22. Mary Sanchez says:

Please send me the info regarding the workshop in Vancouver July 4 and 5.

23. Dana renfand says:

I was just wondering about your next west coast workshops. I assume they will be in the summe next year? Donyou have any information yet? What are the approximate prices of something like this? I just love your work and online classes!
    Thank you!
    Dana

24. Dana Renfand says:

I’m interested in the Seattle workshop in July. Can you please send some info to me?
    Thank you so much!